Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hello again! Here is another two introductions! 

Hiya! I'm Alexia or Lexi. I am mostly a jewellery person but I dabble in knitting, sewing and anything else that catches my fancy at the time. And (once I stop losing stitches so much) I hope to add crochet to my main repertoire.
At the moment I seem to be fixing more things than I am making so it's time for that to change!

Kylie, will join us some time in January, she’s a talented little vixen, who does amazing photography, awesome drawings and the cutest little soft toys. (she’s not joining us til then, because she’s getting married!!)

That's us, 5 girls, all with different talents, and interests, but we all love crafting! Keep checking in, we will be posting about all sorts of different things. Maybe about a project we are working on, or something we have done, or anything on our minds really!

No comments:

Post a Comment