Monday, December 5, 2011


Now for the third introduction! Then there is only one vixen left!

Good Morning Blogosphere! It’s great to meet you.
My name is Niki and I’m one of the Vixens from the Foxes Forge. I have been crafting since I was old enough to hold a stick of glitter glue and I have a very short attention span so have tried my hand at most crafts and I’m always looking for the next challenge.
My current craft of choice is crochet. I love lace and have never found a stitch I couldn't’t master but due to the for-mentioned short attention span I find larger items a challenge.
When I’m not crafting I love surfing the web, cooking and telling myself that one day I’ll write a novel I’ll be happy enough with to let anyone else read.
I’ll be starting off the silly season with a line of colourful slouch berets inspired by vintage doilies.
Moving into the new year I’m planning on adding the worlds most comfortable bracelets, in my opinion any fashion item should put comfort first, and designer caffeine cozies. These are perfect for the caffeine addict in your life and will protect hands from either a hot coffee cup or a cold bottle of V.

Check us out tomorrow, to meet Alexia. Don't forget there is new stock being added to the store everyday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment