Saturday, December 3, 2011


An introduction:

Yay! First blog post! Thought this would be a really good time to introduce the authors of this blog. We are a group of friends who are all a rather crafty-inclined; between us all we are really pretty skilled! Below is a rundown about each of us, so you know who it is behind each post, and each item in the store. Yes, you heard right, a store! You will be able to purchase our creations over at felt.co.nz/shop/foxesforge. How cool is that?

I am Anita *waves hello*, I love fabric, beads, paper, paint and canvases and all manner of other crafting supplies... even a sucker for glitter. I really enjoy creating things for my friends and family, handcrafted things make such awesome gifts.
I particularly love painting mixed media canvases (that means there is plenty on the canvas other than paint!), sewing little giftables, like purses, and love creating all sorts of other things.
 I also love going out for coffee, going for bike rides and baking, but really kinda hate cooking meals. I am a self-confessed Pinterest addict and have somewhat of a list of blogs appearing in my gReader.
I hope that from opening a Felt store, and keeping this blog, we will have a bit of fun, I reckon having my paintings hanging in someone else’s home is pretty cool, and people enjoying the purses, whiteboards and whatever else I create and put up in the store.

 So, now you know a little about me, let’s tell you a little more. Over the next few days I will introduce you to the other lovely ladies in on this, and introduce you to the goodies going up in the store. We will have some up for you to see straight away, but will keep some new exciting items to add over the next week or so... I know I love seeing new things in a shop! There several exciting goodies to share... they would certainly make great Christmas gifts!

Want to tell your friends about our blog or store, easy! We are on Facebook too, at facebook.com/foxesforge

I can’t wait to reveal our stock to you, this is pretty darn exciting!

<3 Vixen Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment